Collection of Information
The Use/Purpose of Personal data
Disclosure of Personal Data
Rights Regarding Personal Data
How to Contact Us
Your privacy is important to us; consequently, we have taken steps in ensuring that we restrict ourselves solely to the requisite information, you feel obliged to release to us, in other to provide you with our services and to protect your account; hence we shall require the following information:
- Information including user name, address, phone number, and email address, will be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
- Information including name,surname,business/shop/store name,business address,bank details,personal picture at the time of vendor registration on the Sites.
- Please note that where you choose to answer our supplemental questionnaires for registered members, we may also collect marital status, nationality, gender, date and/or year of birth, annual income, monthly spending, and user preferences.
- If you prefer not to provide such information, as in paragraph (i) above, the use of our services and products shall not be affected.
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- For facilitating communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites, processing transactions and payments, assessing advance withdrawal requests from sellers and providing delivery services;
- For assessing account security and transaction risks of members, detecting and preventing fraud and other security incidents;
- For personalizing our communication with you based on your browsing records, equipment information we collected and your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Sites, and to improve our product offerings and services, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes; and
- For identifying, developing and marketing products and services that we believe you will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests (see section E. COOKIES below). Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes;
We may also use your Personal Data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes).
A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same browser or mobile device to access the Sites, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Sites and in turn, we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage. The cookies will enable us to remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it every time you use the Site.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to set your web browser controls to reject cookies, you may still use our website through your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
Certain features of the Site depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. If a minor has provided us with Personal Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact email@example.com
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Sites, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.